Do you have concerns regarding security and confidentiality of data which hinder you from outsourcing data entry & data processing services? You shall be assured about data security at iFlame data entry services, which is one of the biggest data entry service providers in India. Whether it is product quality, security policies, backup of data, data recovery, network security or business continuity plans, iFlame data entry services has taken all possible measures as indicated below to ensure confidentiality and security of customer information.
The original source documents from clients are never distributed to the data entry professionals. We scan the documents initially using high speed scanners and use the scanned images or text recognition software to extract data. When needed, we use certified document destruction agents to dispose original source documents of clients to ensure documents do not get stolen or misused by anyone. In cases where document security is very important, we shall bring our scanners along with operators to your office and perform scanning at your place.
Data is secured using advanced encryption standards to ensure confidentially. We use thin client model of working to ensure all data remains within our central servers in a private network. We take regular backup of important data in the central servers which are highly protected with firewalls and advanced Antivirus software to avoid loss or misuse of data due to viruses or hackers.
iFlame data entry services, India has various offsite data centers – 1 primary site and several hot backup sites which are ten miles away to facilitate 100% redundancy and fault tolerant systems. All the data are taken back up regularly to ensure rapid failover capacity when the primary site goes down. To ensure redundancy with internet connectivity, the primary as well as back up sites have multiple backbone servers to ensure minimal downtime.
- The data entry operators at iFlame data entry services are provided ID cards which are verified while entering into office.
- Data entry personnel having access to important customer data are asked to sign non-disclosure agreement before starting to work on projects.
- iFlame data entry services has prohibited usage of floppies, USB Devices and CDS inside office premises. Regular checks are done to avoid any theft of important data or documents.
- Very tight security policies are adapted regarding passwords and network access. The IS/IT team ensures perfect network security and minimal downtime.
- The Desktops are protected with antivirus software and firewalls to avoid data corruption by viruses. Only limited access is provided to data entry operators. External drives and CDs are disabled in PCs.
- iFlame data entry services have secure central servers which use 128 bit SSL encryption standards to protect data.
- There is an excellent team of security personnel who guard the office 24/7 to prevent thieves and criminals from stealing important documents or dat.
- Surveillance cameras are installed in important places which monitor the activities 24/7.
- There are high-tech electronic security doors, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers inside office premises for safety.
Contact iFlame data entry services to ensure confidentiality and security of your data and save your operational expenses by partnering with us.